High Impact Presentations Workshop
- To gain the skills, comfort, and confidence required to enjoy stand-up presentations in front of groups
- To present with impact and connect emotionally with the audience
- To deliver presentations that are driven by the audience's concerns, rather than by information
The course is tailored to the types of presentations most often given by the participants, which may include:
- In-house presentations
- Marketing presentations
- Professional seminars
- Group and panel presentations
- Company spokesperson statements
This is a half-day, full-day, or multiple-day workshop.
Barbara personally instructs and coaches the participants. Each participant is asked to come with a prepared 15-minute presentation that needs feedback and polish. All participants are videotaped extensively, and learn from viewing the videotapes and by receiving critique from Barbara and the other participants.
The number of participants depends on training goals.
- How to get started
- Building rapport with an audience to win their trust
- Getting and keeping your audience's attention
- Presenting information and ideas that can be understood, accepted and recalled
- Managing your nerves and staying comfortable
- Managing your message and staying focused
- Non-verbal communication
- Using visual aids
- Using presentations to increase the professional visibility of yourself, your team, and your company or organization
- Handling sensitive questions, objections, hecklers, and dominators
There are no Open Registration classes scheduled at this time.